Berkley Gulp 4 inch Jigging Grub Softbait
The 4" Jigging Grub is an ideal softbait for New Zealand fishing conditions!
A classic fish catching shape, the Gulp Grubs are easy to use with a tantalising built in tail action and Gulp Scent and flavour, the grub is a great bait for novice and expert anglers alike. Grubs can be fished vertically, dropping down to the strike zone with heavy jigs. They can also be cast and retrieved or trolled with just about any weight jighead or other rig on the surface, mid water or the bottom depending on what species you are targeting.
Deadly on snapper, kingfish, kahawai and just about anything else that swims in New Zealand’s estuary and saltwater systems, rig them using jigheads or swivel head rigs.
Jighead hook size rigging recommendation for 4" Jigging Grub
- Nitro Jighead Saltwater Pro Series #2.0
- Nitro Stealth Jighead #2.0
- Elevator Head #5.0
- Gulp releases 400 times more scent than plastic baits.
- Gulp is available in a huge range of shapes and sizes.
- Gulp has been proven effective on just about every New Zealand species of fish.
- Quantity per pack: 10
- Colours available: Nuclear Chicken, BBQ Chicken, Pumpkinseed, Pepper Prawn, Pink Shine.