Rob Fort Series Drift Chute
Specifically made for use with kayaks and ideal for lure and soft bait fishing, the chute will slow you down to the ideal drift speed.
- Folds up to a compact size for easy storage on the kayak
- Quality marine grade materials - will last for many years
- EVA float attached to the rear end prevents the sea anchor from sinking holding it suspended in the most optimal position when in the water. (Beware of floats that are incorporated into the fabric as they prevent the drouge from sitting correctly as well as the drogue spinning in certain situations).
- The design slows down all types of kayaks, large and small to an ideal speed of under 1km per hour in 15 to 20 knot winds making it perfect for softbait applications.
- Fittings - Stainless steel.
- heavy duty marine grade fabric
- 316 Stainless steel