Sharkskin Chillproof Socks
Your body's extremities lose heat rapidly so need protection from the cold. Sharkskin Chillproof socks keep your feet toasty warm and dry by wicking the moisture away. You can use them under your dive wetsuit boots or under your favourite watersports boots to help keep the feeling in your feet and toes.
Chillproof is an aquatic specific windchill proof, 3-layer composite material with the thermal properties of a 2.5 to 3mm neoprene wetsuit but without many of the drawbacks of traditional wetsuits. Chillproof can be worn under a wetsuit for extra warmth and enhanced wind protection. Chillproof can also be worn by itself as the perfect watersports thermal wear or layered with other Sharkskin garments for extra warmth and insulation.
It is ideal for scuba diving and snorkelling, jet skiing, paddle watersports, board watersports, wind watersports, sailing and many other watersports.
Sharkskin Chillproof is an aquatic specific, windproof 3-layer composite material that has been developed for water sports athletes.
Protects feet from chaffing inside wet shoes or boots. Sharkskin socks have unisex sizing. The minimal thickness allows them to be worn under existing neoprene booties.
The comfortable ‘micro fleece’ layer is next to the skin and ‘wicks’ moisture and sweat away from the body to help keep you dry. The second middle ‘technical’ layer is 100% windproof yet breathes to regulate body temperature while stopping windchill. The third outer layer is a nylon/lycra blend for abrasion resistance and 4 way stretch. It is also UV resistant for sun protection and has a durable water repellent finish (DWR) to provide a protective shell that ‘sheds’ water. Sharkskin Chillproof is neutrally buoyant, anti-microbial, odour resistant, itch resistant and machine washable.
- Nylon/Spandex outer layer for superior durability and abrasion resistance.
- 100% windproof and 10K+ breathable membrane to stop windchill to keep you warm yet regulate body temperature to avoid overheating.
- Hollow fibre 'next to skin' fleece for warmth, comfort and superior moisture wicking properties.
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish to provide a protective shell that ‘sheds’ water.
- 4-way stretch ensures garments are non-restrictive allowing a full range of movement and are easy to get on and off.
- Non-chaffing, itch and odour resistant properties mean that garments can be worn for long periods of time.
- Durable seam thread to resist deterioration in saltwater so the garment will last longer.
- Neutrally buoyant so there is no need to add extra weight when diving.
- UPF50+ for sun protection.
Designed to last
We source the world’s most technically advanced materials, create the highest quality design and utilize the best manufacturing techniques to create garments that are built to last.
At SHARKSKIN we are passionate about watersports activities and we care about minimising our impact on the environment. We use biodegradable and compostable packaging bags, minimise waste in our manufacturing and design long lasting products.
|SHOE SIZE FEMALE (AU/US)||4-5||6-7||8-9||10-11||12-13|
|SHOE SIZE MALE (AU/US)||6-7||8-9||10-11||12-13||14-15||16-17|
Sharkskin Performance Guarantee
SHARKSKIN garments come with a 2-year guarantee on workmanship. Excludes fading and degeneration as a result of excessive exposure to chlorine or sunlight. We guarantee SHARKSKIN will perform as advertised.