Penn Slammer IV 2500 Spinning Reel
PENN’s new Slammer IV spinning range takes the ultimate workhorse reel to another level.
Building off a proven platform of an IPX6 sealed body and spool from the Slammer III range, PENN has redesigned the Dura-Drag system in the Slammer IV to not only be better sealed, but also offer a wider range of usable drag, all while being bearing supported for extra smoothness. HT-100 drag technology is packed into the small, but tough, 2500 size, a new and highly sought-after addition to the Slammer family.
Whether you’re live baiting in the surf, spinning from the rocks, popper fishing a coral reef, deepwater jigging or switchbaiting a billfish, the Slammer IV range won’t let you down. Let the battle begin.
- Full Metal Body, sideplate, and rotor
- Reduced rotor weight
- CNC Gear Technology with brass main gear
- Additional seals to improve IPX6 rated body and spool design
- Features HT-100™ carbon fiber drag washers
- 8+1 stainless steel bearing system
- Hydrophobic Line Roller Bearing
- Reduced minimum drag for improved low end smoothness
- Reel Size: 2500
- Drag Type: Front Drag
- Colour: Black and Gold
- Reel Handle Position: Right / Left
- Anti-Reverse Feature: Instant Anti-Reverse
- Gear Ratio: 6.2:1
- Recovery Rate: 84cm
- Drag Material: Carbon Fiber
- Bearing Count: 8+1
- Max Drag: 20
- Reel Spool Material: Aluminium
- Drag Type: HT-100