Humminbird Helix 5X Chirp DI GPS G3
If fishing is in your DNA, there's no such thing as "too early" or "too far." The HELIXⓇ 5 Series answers the call with an uncompromising 5" widescreen, color display. This HELIX 5 CHIRP DI GPS G3 model features Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D sonar, internal GPS with Humminbird Basemap and AutoChart Live built-in, with additional compatibility for Humminbird and Navionics premium fishing charts.
- Keypad control: Master HELIX at the touch of a button. Access the pre-loaded views from the user-friendly menu system, operated by softkey controls that allow you to reliably operate your fish finder in any conditions.
- CHIRP Down Imaging: Filter out noise and clutter for a clear view beneath your boat. CHIRP Digital Sonar processing of Down Imaging Sonar means that you'll see great detail to make finding the fish simple and easy.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to highly-detailed fish arches and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low-Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D sonar offers two ways to search; Wide Mode for maximum coverage and Narrow Mode for focusing on the slightest detail.
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: Our enhanced basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- Premium Chart Compatible: Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird's LakeMaster® and CoastMaster™ products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics® charts.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually-endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
- Includes control head, transom-mount transducer, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket and mounting hardware.
- 2+1 Year Limited Warranty
Option to bundle a Rob Fort Series Sounder Cover with visor or Visor Cover at a special price with your fish finder!
- Item Number411670-1SeriesHELIX
- Display Pixel Matrix800H x 480V
- Sonar-StandardDual Spectrum CHIRP, CHIRP Down Imaging
- Sonar-Coverage20°, 42° & 60° @ -10dB
- CHIRP - Frequencies Supported Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz), Full Mode (150-220 kHz)
- Sonar-Frequencies Supported50/83/200/455 kHz
- Depth-Sonar3,000 ft (optional 50 kHz), 1,200 ft (standard transducer)
- CHIRP - Imaging Frequencies Supported455 kHz (420-520 kHz)
- Depth-Down Imaging350 ft
- InterfaceKeypad Control
- FeaturesDown Imaging, Built In GPS, Dual Spectrum CHIRP, Built In Mapping
- Memory Card Slot Single Micro SD
- Compatible With Minn Kota US2 Sonar, AIS, AutoPilot
- Power Draw615 mA
- Power Input10.8-20 VDC
- Power Output Peak-to-Peak4000 Watts
- Power Output RMS500 Watts
- Screen Snap Shot Included
- Sonar Recording Included
- Transducer Mount LocationTransom
- GPS ChartplottingIncluded
- GPS TrackplottingIncluded
- LakeMaster CompatibilityYes
- CoastMaster CompatibilityYes
- Navionics Gold/HotMaps CompatibilityYes
- Platinum CompatibilityYes
- Heading Sensor GPS CompatibilityNo
- Upgradable SoftwareYes
- View Preset KeysNo
- X-Press Menu SystemYes
- Custom Digital ReadoutYes
- Custom View SelectionsNo
- Display Colors Grayscale16-Bit
- Display Size 5"
- Built InTemperature AlarmYes
- Temperature GraphYes
- Transducer IncludedXNT 9 HW DI THDMI Compatible
- NoMEGA Live Compatibility