Humminbird Helix 5X Chirp GPS G3 Fish Finder
If fishing is in your DNA, there's no such thing as "too early" or "too far." The HELIXⓇ 5 Series answers the call with an uncompromising 5" widescreen, color display. This HELIX 5 CHIRP DI GPS G3 model features Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D sonar, internal GPS with Humminbird Basemap and AutoChart Live built-in, with additional compatibility for Humminbird and Navionics premium fishing charts.
- Keypad control: Master HELIX at the touch of a button. Access the pre-loaded views from the user-friendly menu system, operated by softkey controls that allow you to reliably operate your fish finder in any conditions.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar: Before you cast, know what's down there thanks to highly-detailed fish arches and a clear view of fish-holding structure and the bottom. Powered by our proprietary, Low-Q CHIRP transducer, Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D sonar offers two ways to search; Wide Mode for maximum coverage and Narrow Mode for focusing on the slightest detail.
- Internal GPS and Humminbird Basemap: Our enhanced basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, day markers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes, plus coastal coverage for the continental U.S.
- Premium Chart Compatible: Humminbird provides the most complete offering of premium chart options to anglers everywhere. Get a complete view of the world below with optional charts from Humminbird's LakeMaster® and CoastMaster™ products, as well as your choice of compatible Navionics® charts.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat. Comes standard with eight (8) hours of built-in recording time and is compatible with AutoChart Zero Line SD cards for virtually-endless AutoChart Live mapping capacity.
- Includes control head, transom-mount transducer, power cable, gimbal mounting bracket and mounting hardware.
Option to bundle a Rob Fort Series Sounder Cover with visor or Visor Cover at a special price with your fish finder!
- Item Number411660-1
- Series HELIX
- Display Pixel Matrix800H x 480V
- Sonar-Standard Dual Spectrum CHIRP
- Sonar-Coverage20°, 42° & 60° @ -10dB
- CHIRP - Frequencies Supported Narrow Mode (180-240 kHz), 83/200 (75-155/130-250 kHz), Wide Mode (140-200 kHz), Full Mode (150-220 kHz)
- Sonar-Frequencies Supported50/83/200/455 kHz
- Depth-Sonar3,000 ft (optional 50 kHz), 1,200 ft (standard transducer)
- InterfaceKeypad Control
- Features Built In GPS, Dual Spectrum CHIRP, Built In Mapping
- Memory Card Slot Single Micro SD
- Compatible With Minn Kota US2 Sonar, AIS, AutoPilot
- Power Draw 615 mA
- Power Input 10.8-20 VDC
- Power Output Peak-to-Peak 4000 Watts
- Power Output RMS 500 Watts
- Screen Snap Shot Included
- Sonar Recording Included
- Transducer Mount LocationTransom
- GPS ChartplottingIncluded
- GPS TrackplottingIncluded
- LakeMaster Compatibility Yes
- CoastMaster Compatibility Yes
- Navionics Gold/HotMaps Compatibility Yes
- Platinum Compatibility Yes
- Heading Sensor GPS Compatibility No
- Upgradable Software Yes
- View Preset Keys No
- X-Press Menu System Yes
- Custom Digital Readout Yes
- Custom View Selections No
- Display Colors Grayscale 16-Bit
- Display Size 5"
- Speed Included
- Temperature Built In
- Temperature Alarm Yes
- Temperature Graph Yes
- Transducer Included XNT 9 HW T
- HDMI Compatible No
- MEGA Live Compatibility no